[Vision2020] Sigh...

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:21:28 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

If all agree to abide by Mr. Hayman's proposed rule,
I'd happily follow along. One post per day per topic
for everyone, including liberals?  Sounds fine by me.

Also, Mr. Hayman, you have my word that worthless
trafficking in insults by me will only occur in direct
proportion to the number of such messages sent my way.

I agree with Mr. Hayman. They're a waste of time and
energy.

Oh, by the way, the message to Mr. VanDeventer below
did not come from me, Edna the First. It's from a
rather clumsy and unworthy imposter using this email
address: ednawilmgtn@yahoo.com.  My email address is
edwilming@yahoo.com.  Accept only The Original.

Edna Wilmington