[Vision2020] Separate V2020 Lists?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:52:12 -0800 (PST)

--0-1386952850-1075045932=:60346

Ted,
       I'm ready to ummm.m..."MOVE ON" too.
       The Clintons ARE a tiresome subject.
       So why did ya have to dredge it up again?

       Anyhow, so that's done.

       Best,
     TL

Aldoussoma@aol.com wrote:

Tim et. al.

What I think is that for consistency, like anyone really practices this, if you slam Clinton with great gusto for his lies, Bush deserves even more slamming with even greater gusto for his false statements leading us to war.  So perhaps I worded my statements incorrectly, or perhaps you misunderstood.  I am suggesting you should be outraged by Bush's lies and going after the Republicans who defend him, just as much as you have gone after Democrats who defend Clinton.

As far as the scholars defending Clinton, I believe the arguments are rather cogent and law based that Clinton's actions did not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.  You may disagree with them, but this does not render them "ridiculous."  A scholar can argue against Clinton's impeachment without defending Clinton the man, of course, even if they find his actions to be reprehensible from a feminist perspective.

Anyway, this is way off the Separate V2020 List topic, and I really don't want to debate the Clinton saga again, unless it relates to current news, like the war on terror or in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the national debt, etc.

Ted

--0-1386952850-1075045932=:60346

<DIV>Ted,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm ready to ummm.m..."MOVE ON" too. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The Clintons&nbsp;ARE a tiresome subject.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So why did ya have to dredge it up again?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Anyhow, so that's done.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TL</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>Aldoussoma@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT size=2 PTSIZE="10"><BR>Tim et. al. <BR><BR>What I think is that for consistency, like anyone really practices this, if you slam Clinton with great gusto for his lies, Bush deserves even more slamming with even greater gusto for his false statements leading us to war. &nbsp;So perhaps I worded my statements incorrectly, or perhaps you misunderstood. &nbsp;I am suggesting you should be outraged by Bush's lies and going after the Republicans who defend him, just as much as you have gone after Democrats who defend Clinton. <BR><BR>As far as the scholars defending Clinton, I believe the arguments are rather cogent and law based that Clinton's actions did not rise to the level of an impeachable offense. &nbsp;You may disagree with them, but this does not render them "ridiculous." &nbsp;A scholar can argue against Clinton's impeachment without defend!
 ing
 Clinton the man, of course, even if they find his actions to be reprehensible from a feminist perspective. <BR><BR>Anyway, this is way off the Separate V2020 List topic, and I really don't want to debate the Clinton saga again, unless it relates to current news, like the war on terror or in Iraq and Afghanistan, or the national debt, etc. <BR><BR>Ted <BR><BR><BR><BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1386952850-1075045932=:60346--