[Vision2020] Shape Shifting Reptilian

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:29:38 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

My response to Ms. Smoucha:

Sorry that I bore her, sorry my words carry no
substance for her, sorry my arrival turned the
listserv into a slum, and sorry to see her ears shut,
and so soon. I admire her openmindedness most of all.

Just one quick question: What's monologic? Oh, I know
the customary definition, but since it doesn't seem to
fit, I figured she meant there's something called
polylogic, too.

Anywhere I can take a class on that, or is it
something liberal feminists are born with?

Edna Wilmington

Just one question: Since

=== message truncated ===