[Vision2020] Amy's still not "getting it"

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:34:10 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3E2A0.46E2CFA0

The truth is, Mr. Lohrmann, you don't get it.

To put it simply:

After Clinton's lies to the people were all said and done, everybody walked
away and it became a minor embarrassment.  Although many Republicans pushed
for impeachment proceedings against Clinton.

After Bush's lies to the people are all said and done, over 200+ soldiers
are buried, and we are still looking for weapons of mass destruction in
Iraq.

We could quote an old statement by (of all people) Bruce Springsteen when he
said, "Blind faith in your leaders can get you killed."  But, I guess that
one death is horrible.  200 deaths is a statistic.

But, I will thank you for the link to www.radiosubversion.com.  It tends to
clean up the air a little.