[Vision2020] Separate V2020 Lists?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:42:19 -0800 (PST)

--0-1525601909-1074966139=:27293

Ted,
    I don't get it. I think it's ridiculuous for supposedly feminist minded Democrats to defend Clinton's actions--so because of that I'm supposed to defend Bush?
    Why?
    Are your political views so simplistic that a person who doesn't approve of a Democrat party president's actions must automatically be enamored of any GOP'er president?
   Or were you just upset that no one responded to your post?
    By the way, your argument about "cause a scholar said so" is ridiculous.
    Just like courtroom "experts," you can find numerous scholars on almost any side of any issue.
     Best, TL

Aldoussoma@aol.com wrote:

Carl, Tim, et. al.

I posted to V2020 that Bush telling the nation lies to scare us into a war was worse than Clinton's lies about his sex life, yet not a peep out of Tim or just about anyone else that I recall on V2020.

Tim, I'd gladly accept replacing some of the "Wilson/CC" subject headed posts with "Bush Lied" subject headed posts.  But I think this focus on a religious group that seeks to expand and gain influence over the community is worth the attention it is getting.

Ted

--0-1525601909-1074966139=:27293

<DIV>Ted,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't get it. I think it's ridiculuous for supposedly feminist minded Democrats to defend&nbsp;Clinton's actions--so because of that I'm supposed to defend Bush?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Why?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Are your political views so simplistic that&nbsp;a person who doesn't approve of a Democrat party president's actions must automatically be enamored of any GOP'er president?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Or were you just upset that no one responded to your post?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; By the way, your argument about "cause a scholar said so" is ridiculous.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just like courtroom "experts," you can find numerous scholars on almost any side of any issue.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best, TL<BR><BR><B><I>Aldoussoma@aol.com</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT size=2 PTSIZE="10"><BR>Carl, Tim, et. al. <BR><BR>I posted to V2020 that Bush telling the nation lies to scare us into a war was worse than Clinton's lies about his sex life, yet not a peep out of Tim or just about anyone else that I recall on V2020. <BR><BR>Tim, I'd gladly accept replacing some of the "Wilson/CC" subject headed posts with "Bush Lied" subject headed posts. &nbsp;But I think this focus on a religious group that seeks to expand and gain influence over the community is worth the attention it is getting. <BR><BR>Ted</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1525601909-1074966139=:27293--