[Vision2020] Separate V2020 Lists?

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:20:09 EST

--part1_181.25cfac1c.2d43cb09_boundary

Carl, Tim, et. al.

I posted to V2020 that Bush telling the nation lies to scare us into a war
was worse than Clinton's lies about his sex life, yet not a peep out of Tim or
just about anyone else that I recall on V2020.

Tim, I'd gladly accept replacing some of the "Wilson/CC" subject headed posts
with "Bush Lied" subject headed posts.  But I think this focus on a religious
group that seeks to expand and gain influence over the community is worth the
attention it is getting.

Ted

--part1_181.25cfac1c.2d43cb09_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Carl, Tim, et. al.
<BR>
<BR>I posted to V2020 that Bush telling the nation lies to scare us into a w=
ar was worse than Clinton's lies about his sex life, yet not a peep out of T=
im or just about anyone else that I recall on V2020.
<BR>
<BR>Tim, I'd gladly accept replacing some of the "Wilson/CC" subject headed=20=
posts with "Bush Lied" subject headed posts. &nbsp;But I think this focus on=
 a religious group that seeks to expand and gain influence over the communit=
y is worth the attention it is getting.
<BR>
<BR>Ted</FONT></HTML>

--part1_181.25cfac1c.2d43cb09_boundary--