[Vision2020] Addendum

Edna Wilmington ednawilmgtn@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:31:35 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

I would like to post an addendum to a previous eMail
and observe that I am not Dr. Roy Atwood: I have
nothing unkind to say about NSA's good dean.  In fact,
he has the cleanest hands in the States.  But after
picking up Mr. Wilson's soap for the last decade, this
is to be expected.  (Christmas gift idea: soap on a
rope.)  However I do think that the good dean should
bone up on his logic.  For when I consider the
proximity of his nose to Mr. Wilson's arse, I don't
think it behooves him to argue that sodomy should be a
capital crime.  (Oh, dear, I hope that wasn't unkind!)
 May God bless this faithful eunuch for the kingdom of
Doug.

Edna Wilmington