[Vision2020] splotching

ben merkle benmerkle@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:28:53 -0800

Visionaries,
Just a quick update. Our new watch penguin, www.hatesplotch.net, is equipped
with a petition for you to sign. Please join the "Not in our town! Not in
our state! We're pretty mad! Darn it, we're irate!" Just click on "Sign up
for extra equality" to find the petition. I'm not saying that ours is better
than Tom Hansen's. But I would like to point out that our petition rhymes.
    It has been pointed out that our page is not half as scholarly as Tom
and Rodna's. We concede this point at the outset. We tremble in the shadow
of their footnotes. But we do plan on adding a new section entitle "Piņatas
for Peace" in the near future, where you can send in a photocopy of your
face with some great slogan of tolerance written on it. For instance, how
about "Bridges not Walls"? Then we will make a huge piņata out of all the
papers and send it to elementary schools throughout the nation to inspire
world peace and incense candles. Then we'll see whose webpage is scholarly
and whose isn't.
Thanks,
Ben Merkle