[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #21)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:26:11 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #21) consists of a link to:

An e-mail communication from Douglas Wilson to Brian Pitcher, University of
Idaho's Provost of Academic Affairs, concerning his (Douglas Wilson's)
perceived victimization by offices and faculty of the University of Idaho.

This link is located as the last item in the "Christ Church" group.

As always you may access this link and/or view/sign our Open Letter, sign on
to our mailing list, participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and
provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)