[Vision2020] One ethical question for Mr. Fox

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:29:35 -0800

Regarding arrogance as an unethical thingy, after Googling the ponderings of
the world's great philosophers, and factoring in E equals MC2, i before e
except after c, the pythagorean theorem, quantum physics, and putting them
all in a medium ungreased baking pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, serving
immediately with fava beans and several bottles of a delightfully quirky,
piquant yet sassy cabernet sauvignon, one reaches the irrefutable conclusion
that arrogant people, Ms. Wilmington, are....poopheads.  And quite possibly
scoundrels.

                                                  Carl Westberg Jr.