[Vision2020] hate splotch

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:26:46 EST

-------------------------------1074756406

A short critique

Like many products from Wilson, Inc. the newest one, Hate Splotch, has some
razzle-dazzle but no real substance or originality. (Note to Ben, Nate or
whoever - Tom Hansen got there first boys.  If you think this is parody - its not.
If you think its funny - its really not.  I take that back, you are probably
cracking up at least half of the freshman class at Logos. If you think it is
useful, you're right, although probably not in the way you intended it to be.)
Just keep the whines coming and someday, I say someday, perhaps you can
develop that abused poor-picked-on-me tone your daddy and (father-in-law) has
perfected.

The design of the site is attractive but the little animated figures are,
well, frankly sophomoric. Visionaries, don't look for any real information.  This
site, in sharp contrast to Tom Hansen's site, doesn't include scholarly work,
documentation, citation or attribution.  There is no shortage of blah blah
blah stuff, which I guess is the equivalent to a pre-game workout before the
real opinion conference gets underway.

Keep tweaking it fellows, I'm certain it passes the time for you,

Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1074756406

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>A short critique</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Like many products from Wilson, Inc. the newest one, Hate Splotch, has=20=
some razzle-dazzle but no real substance or originality.&nbsp;(Note to Ben,=20=
Nate or whoever - Tom Hansen got there first&nbsp;boys.&nbsp; If you think t=
his is parody - its not.&nbsp; If you think its funny - its really not.&nbsp=
; I take that back, you are probably cracking up at least half of the freshm=
an class at Logos. If you think it is&nbsp;useful, you're right, although pr=
obably not in the way you intended it to be.)&nbsp; Just keep the whines com=
ing and someday, I say someday, perhaps you can develop that abused poor-pic=
ked-on-me tone your daddy and (father-in-law) has perfected.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The design of the site is attractive&nbsp;but the little animated figur=
es are, well, frankly sophomoric.&nbsp;Visionaries, don't look for any real=20=
information.&nbsp; This site, in sharp contrast to Tom Hansen's site, doesn'=
t include scholarly work, documentation, citation or attribution.&nbsp; Ther=
e is no shortage of blah blah blah stuff, which I guess is the equivalent to=
 a pre-game workout before the real opinion conference gets underway.&nbsp;=20=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep tweaking it fellows, I'm certain it passes the time for you, </DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>