[Vision2020] RE: R.L. Dabney, yeah he's our man.

Mike Lawyer mike_l@moscow.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:42:35 -0800

Dear Tom,

I guess I've been tolerated. Cool.

Mike Lawyer

-----Original Message-----
From: thansen@moscow.com [mailto:thansen@moscow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 11:25 AM
To: Mike Lawyer
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] RE: R.L. Dabney, yeah he's our man.

I cannot believe the gall of this sicko.  Does he feel that we should
embrace
the Dougster for what he (Mike Lawyer) perceives as benevolence?  This
sounds
too much like "indoctrination".  ("If you have faith in some things I say,
then
eventually you should blindly follow everything I say.")

Pleas, PLEASE, Rose.  Flush the toilet.  It is getting smelly in here.

Tom

> Dear Rose,
>

> I'm happy that women can distinguish, but that must be a general statement
> since you are again showing us that you seem unable to do it.
>

> Of course your rhetorical questions deserve 'no' for answers. On the other
> hand when I took a course on public speaking in college part of the
> curriculum was to listen to several of Hitler's speeches. Apparently,
though
> he was a terrible dictator, he was also a great speech maker. Back in the
> dark ages when I went to college, people could distinguish between things
(I
> also drove a VW bug for over 20 years).
>

> I don't think listening to or enjoying the strengths of those speeches
meant
> the students were Nazis. If they didn't have the ability to distinguish
> things they may have become Nazis (if they could have understood the
> German). And that is precisely what often happens to college students.
They

           http://www.fsr.net/