[Vision2020] RE: LOS aka Lost Our Slaves (Yes, this is long, but packed with info and li

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:27:14 -0800

Mr. Lawyer -

I am going to say this for the third (and final) time.  You stated that all
rapes are acts of sex.  I merely stated (twice) that not all rapes are acts
of sex.  Acquaintance rape is considered to be an act of sex and violent,
confrontational "lie in wait" rape is an act of control.  Both are
considered criminal acts.  At no time did I even imply that I condone either
one.  "No" means "No".

I can appreciate the theology of an individual whose personal values are
contrary to mine, PROVIDED (now here is where you commit the rest of this
statement to memory) (S)HE DOES NOT CONSIDER ME TO BE INTOLERABLE UNLESS I
ADOPT HIS/HER PERSONAL VALUES.

It is that simple.  End of discussion.

Tom Hansen