[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] RE: LOS aka Lost Our Slaves (Yes, this is long, but packed with info and li

matt matt@moscowland.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:52:08 -0800

I think you can support Bill Clinton's platform, party, politics and policies without being "immoral" but I do not think you can support the man with implicating yourself with his actions in some way however slight