[Vision2020] Patriot Act

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:29:32 EST

--part1_a3.508169a1.2d3b65ac_boundary

Tom Trail et. al.

I agree completely that it is "nonsense" to think that action on the Patriot
Act should only be taken at the level of the US Congress.  Every elected
official in the US, and of course every citizen, from city councils and mayors, to
state legislators and governors and on up, can apply pressure to overturn this
unpatriotic betrayal of American civil rights.

Didn't the Moscow City Council refuse to make any statement on the Patriot
Act?  The "new" city council might consider remedying this unfortunate dodging
of responsibility.

Ted

--part1_a3.508169a1.2d3b65ac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Tom Trail et. al.
<BR>
<BR>I agree completely that it is "nonsense" to think that action on the Pat=
riot Act should only be taken at the level of the US Congress. &nbsp;Every e=
lected official in the US, and of course every citizen, from city councils a=
nd mayors, to state legislators and governors and on up, can apply pressure=20=
to overturn this unpatriotic betrayal of American civil rights.
<BR>
<BR>Didn't the Moscow City Council refuse to make any statement on the Patri=
ot Act? &nbsp;The "new" city council might consider remedying this unfortuna=
te dodging of responsibility.
<BR>
<BR>Ted </FONT></HTML>

--part1_a3.508169a1.2d3b65ac_boundary--