[Vision2020] RE: LOS aka Lost Our Slaves (Yes, this is long, but packed with info and li

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:14:20 EST

-------------------------------1074316460

 Visionaries:

In a heroic effort to explain the League of the South to his followers, Doug=
=20
wrote this explanatory note. I thank the brave friend who shared this with m=
e.
=20
=E2=80=9CIn the midst of our current controversy with our local intoleristas=
, some of=20
you may  have wondered about the League of  the South, and what our=20
connection to that organization actually is. Steve Wilkins, whom you know, h=
as served=20
as a director for the organization. When the group was first formed Steve to=
ld=20
them a couple things that bear on our situation here. First, he said the gro=
up=20
had to be explicitly Christian or he could not be associated with it. He als=
o=20
told them that it could not be racist in any way,=20
and if anything like that showed up, he was out of there. Steve has recently=
=20
resigned from their board of directors, but *not* because there was any=20
problem with the conditions above.=E2=80=9D
=20
(V2020 readers may find this ironic, but I have corrected the typo(s)). =20
Steve Wilkins has been sitting on the Board of Directors for a mighty long t=
ime =E2=80=93=20
approximately 10 years. During that decade he has, presumably, spend a=20
considerable amount of time with the President of the LOS, J. Michael Hill.=20=
Dr. Hill=20
authored the following (edited for length) position paper which is linked to=
=20
the LOS homepage.=20

<http://www.dixienet.org/> Click on the section at the top called "Reading"=20
and then clip on "position papers."
=20
A Call for Proportionality, Honesty, Integrity, Morality and an End to=20
Demagoguery A League of the South Position Paper=20
by Dr Michael Hill, LS President
"We were born on the same soil, live on the same land, and why should we not=
=20
be brothers and sisters?" --Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest addressing the black=
=20
community of Memphis at the city Fairgrounds, July 5, 1875
(Interjected note from Rose)  This would be the same Nathan Bedford Forrest=20
who founded the Ku Klux Klan and was the commanding officer during the Fort=20
Pillow Massacre which =E2=80=9Cproved the ugliest racial incident of the war=
, Confederate=20
forces under General Nathan B. Forrest captured Fort Pillow on April 12,=20
1864, and proceeded to wipe out the black troops within; some were burned or=
=20
buried alive. A Federal congressional investigating committee subsequently v=
erified=20
that more than 300 blacks, including women and children, had been slain afte=
r=20
the fort surrendered. After the incident, black soldiers going into battle=20
used the cry "Remember Fort Pillow!" Later in the year, the South agreed to=20
treat blacks as prisoners of war.=E2=80=9D=20
http://search.eb.com/blackhistory/micro/215/82.html =20
(Is it just me, or, would most of us avoid quoting Nathan Forrest if we=20
intended to publish a position paper on race issues?  But, I digress. Let's=20=
turn=20
back to words of J. Michael Hill.)
=E2=80=9C=E2=80=A6Each time the League leadership addresses itself to the is=
sue of race, the=20
policy we advance must be free of hatred and malice. This has been our=20
position from the start.  Though many blacks may be taught to hate us in the=
ir homes=20
and institutions, our response to them must be grounded in Christian charity=
.=20
 Now, some will surely see this as a sign of weakness, but if you do it's=20
because you simply dont understand the tenets of the Christian faith.  No le=
ss a=20
man than Rev. Robert Lewis Dabney noted over a century ago that Southern=20
whites recognised an obligation to treat Christian blacks (slave and free) a=
s=20
brothers in Christ, and to recognise their common humanity (original sin, al=
l=20
created in God's image, etc.).  Moreover, all (except those convicted of fel=
onious=20
offenses) should have their lives, liberties, and property protected by the=20
civil magistrate.=20
This does not mean, however, that we must subscribe to the flawed Jacobin=20
notion of egalitarianism, nor does it mean that white Southerners should giv=
e=20
control over their civilisation and its institutions to another race, whethe=
r it=20
be native blacks or Hispanic immigrants.  Nowhere, outside of liberal dogma,=
=20
is any nation called upon to commit cultural and ethnic suicide.   Furthermo=
re,=20
our surrender would ultimately be regretted by all parties as the remaining=20
liberties were squandered by those who had no desire to preserve the=20
Eurocentric, (and therefore "racist"), institution of the rule of law.=20
Let us in the League, then, confidently defend our ethnic, cultural, and=20
religious heritage.  After all, we have as much right to do this as anyone.=20=
 Let=20
us also not fall prey to the notion that any other group besides ourselves=20
could (or would) defend and preserve the biblically-based rule of law that h=
as=20
undergirded our Southern society since its formation.  Undoubtedly, the libe=
ral=20
and neo-conservative pundits will attempt to smear us as "racists" because w=
e=20
stand up for ourselves and our posterity.  This is, regrettably, unavoidable=
=20
because we are confronted by fundamentally dishonourable and dishonest peopl=
e=20
who substitute the ad hominem attack for rational debate.  Therefore, we are=
=20
obliged to develop thick hides to fend off the attacks that will inevitably=20=
come.=20
But at the same time, we will loudly proclaim that we will have no truck wit=
h=20
those who wish to interject malice and hatred into the racial issue, and tha=
t=20
includes both sides, black and white.  Being proud and thankful of who we ar=
e=20
does not mean that we must denigrate others.  But let us always speak the=20
truth about race (as well as all other things) no matter how uncomfortable i=
t may=20
be or how politically incorrect it is.=20
For instance, League member and syndicated columnist Charley Reese noted in=20=
a=20
recent column that black-on-white crime has reached epidemic proportions=20
(e.g. 100 white rapes against blacks in 1994 as compared to over 20,000 blac=
k=20
rapes against whites).  Reese writes: "This huge disparity between white-on-=
black=20
and black-on-white crime is the elephant at the tea party that both the pres=
s=20
and the federal government pretend they can't see. They are vile hypocrites.=
" =20
 Well said, Charley. =20
Such hypocrisy is guaranteed to fuel white resentment, but we must not allow=
=20
ourselves to be pulled into the vortex of hatred and violence to "settle the=
=20
score."  Rather, we should speak the unvarnished truth and continue to work=20
positively for the interests of our own people.  And of course this means=20
protecting ourselves when necessary, individually and collectively.=20
Today's white Christian Southerners are the blood descendants of the men and=
=20
women who settled this country and gave us the blessings of freedom and=20
prosperity.  To give away this inheritance in the name of   "equality" or "f=
airness"=20
would be unconscionable.  As the progeny of Lee, Jackson, Forrest, and Davis=
,=20
let us summon the courage to defend what the God of the ages has given us. =20
No one else will do it for us.=20
Dr Michael Hill
LS President=20
=20
(Rose again) If that's not enough nuttiness from J. Michael Hill, and the=20
crackpot crime reports of Charlie Reese, read on for a brief piece of non-hi=
story=20
again from Dr. Hill

"On Defending the Anglo-Celtic Culture of the South:=20
The League seeks to protect the historic Anglo-Celtic core culture of the=20
South because the Scots, Irish, Welsh, and English have given Dixie its uniq=
ue=20
institutions and civilisation.  Should the Christian, Anglo-Celtic core be=20
displaced, then the South would cease to be recognisable to us and our proge=
ny.  We=20
must maintain this all-important link to our European heritage from which we=
=20
have drawn our inspiration.   Anglo-Celtic Southerners and their European=20
cousins have a duty to protect that which our ancestors bequeathed us. If we=
 will=20
not promote our own interests, no one will do it for us."=20
http://www.dixienet.org/positions/free-ac.htm

Rose Note:  What is it about revisionist history and Neo-Cons? For an=20
accurate, readable, debunking of the myth of Anglo-Celtic heritage in the So=
uth=20
please read: Oxford American, Sept.-Oct. 1999, pp. 24 - 30, by Diane Roberts=
=20
English professor at the University of Alabama. Published by Oxford American=
, P.O.=20
Box 1156, Oxford, Mississippi.  Or, email me and I will forward my copy.  An=
d=20
by the way, I did not correct Dr. Hill=E2=80=99s typos. =20

The point of my email is this.  I conclude that  Steve Wilkins=E2=80=99 long=
 and=20
voluntary association with J. Michael Hill, indicates his agreement with Mic=
hael=20
Hill's writings. I wonder what, if anything, it would take for him to identi=
fy=20
someone or thing racist?  I also wonder if resigning his directorship means=20
that he also resigned his membership?  Somehow, I doubt it. =20
Rose Huskey
PS  I suppose anyone who wishes to read more about Doug's position on the LO=
S=20
organization  =E2=80=93 which he =E2=80=9Cmildly supports=E2=80=9D but did n=
ot join - could stop by=20
the Christ Church office or email Doug directly and ask for a copy.

-------------------------------1074316460

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:st1 =3D "u=
rn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">&nbsp;Visionaries:<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">In a heroic effort to explain the League of the South t=
o his followers,&nbsp;Doug wrote this explanatory note.&nbsp;I thank&nbsp;th=
e brave&nbsp;friend who&nbsp;shared this with&nbsp;me.</FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" size=3D3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">=E2=80=9CIn the midst of our current controversy with o=
ur local intoleristas, some of you may <SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;</SPAN>have wondered about the League of <SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes=
">&nbsp;</SPAN>the South, and what our connection to that organization actua=
lly is. Steve Wilkins, whom you know, has served as a director for the organ=
ization. When the group was first formed Steve told them a couple things tha=
t bear on our situation here. First, he said the group had to be explicitly=20=
Christian or he could not be associated with it. He also told them that it c=
ould not be racist in any way, <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">and if anything like that showed up, he was out of ther=
e. Steve has recently resigned from their board of directors, but *not* beca=
use there was any problem with the conditions above.=E2=80=9D<o:p></o:p></FO=
NT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o=
:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">(V2020 readers may find this ironic, but I have correct=
ed the typo(s)).<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Steve Wilkin=
s has been sitting on the Board of Directors for a mighty long time =E2=80=
=93 approximately 10 years. During that decade he has, presumably, spend a c=
onsiderable amount of time with the President of the LOS, J. Michael Hill. D=
r. Hill authored the following (edited for length) position paper which is l=
inked to the LOS homepage. </FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman">&lt;<SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"><A href=3D"http://www.=
dixienet.org/">http://www.dixienet.org/</A>&gt; Click on the section at the=20=
top called "Reading" and then clip on "position papers."</SPAN></FONT></FONT=
></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" size=3D3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman"><B>A Call for Proportionality, Honesty, Integrity, Mora=
lity and an End to Demagoguery A League of the South Position Paper</B><SPAN=
 style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> </SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=
=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">by Dr Michae=
l Hill, LS President<B><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: navy"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></S=
PAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
"<B>W</B>e were born on the same soil, live on the same land, and why should=
 we not be brothers and sisters?" --<SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bol=
d">Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest addressing the black community of </SPAN><st1=
:City><st1:place><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Memphis</SPAN></=
st1:place></st1:City><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> at the city=
 Fairgrounds, </SPAN><st1:date Month=3D"7" Day=3D"5" Year=3D"1875"><SPAN sty=
le=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">July 5, 1875</SPAN></st1:date><SPAN style=
=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"><SPAN style=3D"mso-bidi-fon=
t-weight: bold">(Interjected note from Rose)<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes=
">&nbsp; </SPAN>This would be the same Nathan Bedford Forrest who founded th=
e Ku Klux Klan and was the commanding officer during the Fort Pillow Massacr=
e which</SPAN> =E2=80=9Cproved the ugliest racial incident of the war, Confe=
derate forces under General Nathan B. Forrest captured Fort Pillow on April=20=
12, 1864, and proceeded to wipe out the black troops within; some were burne=
d or buried alive. A Federal congressional investigating committee subsequen=
tly verified that more than 300 blacks, including women and children, had be=
en slain after the fort surrendered. After the incident, black soldiers goin=
g into battle used the cry "Remember Fort Pillow!" Later in the year, the So=
uth agreed to treat blacks as prisoners of war.=E2=80=9D </FONT></FONT><A hr=
ef=3D"http://search.eb.com/blackhistory/micro/215/82.html"><FONT face=3D"Tim=
es New Roman" size=3D3>http://search.eb.com/blackhistory/micro/215/82.html</=
FONT></A><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" si=
ze=3D3>&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></P>
<P><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">(Is it just me, or, would m=
ost of us avoid quoting Nathan Forrest if we intended to publish a position=20=
paper on race issues?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But, I=20=
digress. Let's turn back to words of J. Michael Hill.)<o:p></o:p></FONT></FO=
NT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
=E2=80=9C=E2=80=A6Each time the League leadership addresses itself to the is=
sue of race, the policy we advance must be free of hatred and malice. This h=
as been our position from the start.&nbsp; Though many blacks may be taught=20=
to hate us in their homes and institutions, our response to them must be gro=
unded in Christian charity.&nbsp; Now, some will surely see this as a sign o=
f weakness, but if you do it's because you simply dont understand the tenets=
 of the Christian faith.&nbsp; No less a man than Rev. Robert Lewis Dabney n=
oted over a century ago that Southern whites recognised an obligation to tre=
at Christian blacks (slave and free) as brothers in Christ, and to recognise=
 their common humanity (original sin, all created in God's image, etc.).&nbs=
p; Moreover, all (except those convicted of felonious offenses) should have=20=
their lives, liberties, and property protected by the civil magistrate. <o:p=
></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
This does not mean, however, that we must subscribe to the flawed Jacobin no=
tion of egalitarianism, nor does it mean that white Southerners should give=20=
control over their civilisation and its institutions to another race, whethe=
r it be native blacks or Hispanic immigrants.&nbsp; Nowhere, outside of libe=
ral dogma, is any nation called upon to commit cultural and ethnic suicide.=20=
&nbsp; Furthermore, our surrender would ultimately be regretted by all parti=
es as the remaining liberties were squandered by those who had no desire to=20=
preserve the Eurocentric, (and therefore "racist"), institution of the rule=20=
of law. <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
Let us in the League, then, confidently defend our ethnic, cultural, and rel=
igious heritage.&nbsp; After all, we have as much right to do this as anyone=
.&nbsp; Let us also not fall prey to the notion that any other group besides=
 ourselves could (or would) defend and preserve the biblically-based rule of=
 law that has undergirded our Southern society since its formation.&nbsp; Un=
doubtedly, the liberal and neo-conservative pundits will attempt to smear us=
 as "racists" because we stand up for ourselves and our posterity.&nbsp; Thi=
s is, regrettably, unavoidable because we are confronted by fundamentally di=
shonourable and dishonest people who substitute the ad hominem attack for ra=
tional debate.&nbsp; Therefore, we are obliged to develop thick hides to fen=
d off the attacks that will inevitably come. <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
But at the same time, we will loudly proclaim that we will have no truck wit=
h those who wish to interject malice and hatred into the racial issue, and t=
hat includes both sides, black and white.&nbsp; Being proud and thankful of=20=
who we are does not mean that we must denigrate others.&nbsp; But let us alw=
ays speak the truth about race (as well as all other things) no matter how u=
ncomfortable it may be or how politically incorrect it is. <o:p></o:p></FONT=
></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
For instance, League member and syndicated columnist Charley Reese noted in=20=
a recent column that black-on-white crime has reached epidemic proportions (=
e.g. 100 white rapes against blacks in 1994 as compared to over 20,000 black=
 rapes against whites).&nbsp; Reese writes: "This huge disparity between whi=
te-on-black and black-on-white crime is the elephant at the tea party that b=
oth the press and the federal government pretend they can't see. They are vi=
le hypocrites." &nbsp; Well said, Charley. <SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"=
>&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
Such hypocrisy is guaranteed to fuel white resentment, but we must not allow=
 ourselves to be pulled into the vortex of hatred and violence to "settle th=
e score."&nbsp; Rather, we should speak the unvarnished truth and continue t=
o work positively for the interests of our own people.&nbsp; And of course t=
his means protecting ourselves when necessary, individually and collectively=
. <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
Today's white Christian Southerners are the blood descendants of the men and=
 women who settled this country and gave us the blessings of freedom and pro=
sperity.&nbsp; To give away this inheritance in the name of &nbsp; "equality=
" or "fairness" would be unconscionable.&nbsp; As the progeny of Lee, Jackso=
n, Forrest, and Davis, let us summon the courage to defend what the God of t=
he ages has given us.&nbsp; No one else will do it for us. <o:p></o:p></FONT=
></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<B>Dr Michael Hill</B><BR>LS President </FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"><FONT size=3D3><F=
ONT face=3D"Times New Roman">(Rose again) If that's not enough nuttiness fro=
m J. Michael Hill, and the crackpot crime reports of Charlie Reese, read on=20=
for a brief piece of non-history again from Dr. Hill</FONT></FONT></SPAN></P=

<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<B></B></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<B>"On Defending the Anglo-Celtic Culture of the South:</B> <o:p></o:p></FON=
T></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
The League seeks to protect the historic Anglo-Celtic core culture of the So=
uth because the Scots, Irish, Welsh, and English have given <st1:place>Dixie=
</st1:place> its unique institutions and civilisation.&nbsp; Should the Chri=
stian, Anglo-Celtic core be displaced, then the South would cease to be reco=
gnisable to us and our progeny.&nbsp; We must maintain this all-important li=
nk to our European heritage from which we have drawn our inspiration. &nbsp;=
 Anglo-Celtic Southerners and their European cousins have a duty to protect=20=
that which our ancestors bequeathed us. If we will not promote our own inter=
ests, no one will do it for us." <A href=3D"http://www.dixienet.org/position=
s/free-ac.htm">http://www.dixienet.org/positions/free-ac.htm</A><SPAN style=
=3D"COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
Rose Note:<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; What is it about revision=
ist history and&nbsp;Neo-Cons? </SPAN>For an accurate, readable, debunking o=
f the myth of Anglo-Celtic heritage in the South please read:<I> Oxford Amer=
ican</I>, Sept.-Oct. 1999, pp. 24 - 30, by Diane Roberts English professor a=
t the <st1:place><st1:PlaceType>University</st1:PlaceType> of <st1:PlaceName=
>Alabama</st1:PlaceName></st1:place>. Published by <st1:City><st1:place>Oxfo=
rd</st1:place></st1:City> American, <st1:address><st1:Street>P.O. Box 1156</=
st1:Street>, <st1:City>Oxford</st1:City>, <st1:State>Mississippi</st1:State>=
</st1:address>.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Or, email me=20=
and I will forward my copy.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>A=
nd by the way, I did not correct Dr. Hill=E2=80=99s typos.<SPAN style=3D"mso=
-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>The point of my email is this.<SPAN=
 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I conclude that <SPAN style=3D"ms=
o-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Steve Wilkins=E2=80=99 long and voluntary asso=
ciation with J. Michael Hill, indicates his agreement with Michael Hill's wr=
itings. I wonder what, if anything, it would take for him to identify someon=
e or thing racist?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I also won=
der if resigning his directorship means that he also resigned his membership=
?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Somehow, I doubt it.<SPAN s=
tyle=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
Rose Huskey<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;=
 mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><FONT size=3D3><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">=
PS<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I suppose anyone who wishe=
s to read more about Doug's position on the LOS organization <SPAN style=3D"=
mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>=E2=80=93 which he =E2=80=9Cmildly supports=
=E2=80=9D but did not join - could stop by the Christ Church office or email=
 Doug directly and ask for a copy.<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P></BODY></HTML=