[Vision2020] A Liberal World: Women's Rights

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:58:45 -0500

Carl and All:

On the contrary, Nicole Kidman is NOT shallow.  Numerous clones of her might decrease the shallowness of the human race.  See her performance in "The Hours."  I have changed my mind that she is just another pretty face in Hollywood, though I already was impressed with Moulin Rouge (spelling?).

Or did you mean you were shallow to increase the unemployment figures with clones at work?  What do you mean, we are in the midst of a great economic recovery, who needs jobs?

ME, THAT'S WHO!  HELP!

Ted