[Vision2020] RE: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #1193 - 7 msgs

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:59:57 -0800

Lucy Jones asks:

>Just wondering Rose...haven't you lied about Canon Press
>on Vision2020? Seems a little odd for you to be talking
>about integrity. You never did explain why you lied. What
>motivated you to do it? Your love for truth? Or hate?
>Lucy Zoe

If I'm remembering correctly, Lucy (since I can't seem to get into the
archives), the "lie" you refer to has to do with Rose mistakenly posting
that a Steve Wilkins' book on hospitality was in fact about something else.
Not really life or death stuff.  Not really a lie, either, come to think of
it.  As I also recall, she apologized to you for that mistake and offered to
post a correction.

To paraphrase the late great Hank Williams, your bucket's got a hole in it.
You cain't buy no beer.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
"We've got a right to pick a little fight, Bonanza!"

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com