[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #16)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:48:31 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #16) consists of links to:

"Patriarchy, Possession, and Slavery" - Nick Gier examines the expressed
views of Douglas Wilson and Steven Wilkins.

"Chilling Parallels: Christian and Islamic Fundamentalists" - Nick Gier
presents an analogy between Christian and Islamic Fundamentalism, a
fascinating comparison of Christ Church and the Taliban.

"Slavery Essay is Bad History and Arrogant Theology" - Nick Gier presents a
critique of the pamphlet "Southern Slavery As It Was" authored by Steven
Wilkins and Douglas Wilson.

As always you may access these links and/or view/sign our Open Letter, sign
on to our mailing list, participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights",
and provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)