[Vision2020] Proof/History

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:48:23 EST

-------------------------------1073742503

In a message dated 1/10/2004 1:21:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sdredge@yahoo.com writes:

"A lot of people believe what Jackie wrote. ."

Yes, but most of them died at least 100 years ago. Most likely because of
nudity and homosexuality I assume.

"You are being unnecessarily rude to Jackie Woolf."

Jackie's statements were false, rude, hateful, divisive and destructive to
the community. Everyone on Vision 2020 would be up in arms if she said Blacks or
Jews were the cause of the downfall of civilizations in the past. But yet,
you just say that it is OK to believe this and many people do. Why do you say
this Scott, because it is Gay people and not a racial, cultural, or other
minority that is being attacked? What you are saying is that it is OK to Tolerate
attacks against sexual minorities. I say it is not. Her statements hurt and
kill. They are just as negative, and false, and unfair and if they were made
against any other minority group.
I will not tolerate those remarks without a response. And I am going to be
just as rude and uninviting to them as they are to other members of our
community. I am sick of being nice to the Neo-Nazi's viewpoint. I am not going to sit
back and allow that sort of thing to be said without a strong negative
response to these evil and cruel statements.

I think it is sad that members of Moscow try to reason with people like this.
They do not have the ability to reason. Their is nothing you can do but tell
them off when they espouse hatred about a group of people in your community.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1073742503

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>In a message dated 1/10/2004 1:21:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, sdredge@=
yahoo.com writes:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"A lot of people believe what Jackie wrote. ."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, but most of them died at least 100 years ago. Most likely because=20=
of nudity and homosexuality I assume. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"You are being unnecessarily rude to Jackie Woolf."&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jackie's statements were false,&nbsp;rude, hateful, divisive and destru=
ctive to the community. Everyone on Vision 2020 would be up in arms if she s=
aid Blacks or Jews were the cause of the downfall of civilizations in the pa=
st. But yet, you just say that it is OK to believe this and many people do.=20=
Why do you say this Scott, because it is Gay people and not a racial, cultur=
al, or other minority that is being attacked? What you are saying is that it=
 is OK to&nbsp;Tolerate attacks against sexual minorities.&nbsp;I say it is=20=
not. Her statements hurt and kill.&nbsp;They are just as negative, and false=
, and unfair and if they were made against any other minority group. </DIV>
<DIV>I will not tolerate those remarks without a response. And I am going to=
 be just as rude and uninviting to them as they are to other members of our=20=
community. I am sick of being&nbsp;nice to the Neo-Nazi's viewpoint. I am no=
t going to sit back and allow that sort of thing to be said&nbsp;without a&n=
bsp;strong negative response to&nbsp;these&nbsp;evil and cruel statements. &=
nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think it is sad that members of Moscow try to reason with people like=
 this. They do not have the ability to reason. Their is nothing you can do b=
ut tell them off when they espouse hatred&nbsp;about a&nbsp;group of people=20=
in your community. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>