[Vision2020] GOOD NEWS - WHAT A RELIEF

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:42:46 EST

-------------------------------1073713366

Inspired by Jackie, who wrote:

"Again, surely there is some legitimate subject you could be working on that
would
benefit ALL of Latah County instead of just continuing to feed in this
hysteria that
seems to surrounding a certain people."

I set to work on the problem.  First, I said a little prayer to St. Jude, the
patron saint of lost items, then I grabbed my atlas and discovered that, lo
and behold, Greece is still with us!  Not only that, but it is still full of
Greek people!  They have a Greek system of government, Greek newspapers, Greek
philosophers, and Greek Olympic athletes.  Oh, and there are Greek straight and
gay people living, loving and laughing under the warm Mediterranean sun.
Imagine that.  The lost are found!!!!!!

Now, I am off to see if the Isle of Lesbos is still on this earth. Betcha it
is.  And full of lesbians, too.  Just like my house.

Warm wishes to all,
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1073713366

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Inspired by Jackie,&nbsp;who wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Again, surely there is some legitimate subject you could be working on=
 that would</DIV>
<DIV>benefit ALL of Latah County instead of just continuing to feed in this=20=
hysteria that</DIV>
<DIV>seems to surrounding a certain people."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I set to work on the problem.&nbsp; First, I said a little prayer to St=
. Jude, the patron saint of lost items,&nbsp;then I grabbed my atlas and dis=
covered that, lo and&nbsp;behold, Greece is still with us!&nbsp; Not only th=
at, but it is still full of Greek people!&nbsp; They&nbsp;have a Greek syste=
m of government, Greek newspapers, Greek philosophers, and Greek Olympic ath=
letes.&nbsp; Oh,&nbsp;and&nbsp;there are Greek straight and gay people livin=
g, loving and laughing&nbsp;under the warm Mediterranean sun.&nbsp; Imagine=20=
that.&nbsp; The lost are found!!!!!!&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now, I am off to see if the Isle of Lesbos is still&nbsp;on this earth.=
&nbsp;Betcha it is.&nbsp; And full of lesbians, too.&nbsp; Just like my hous=
e.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Warm wishes to all,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML>