[Vision2020] Leaflets and Silence

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:35:19 EST

--part1_85.2e074a6.2d3094b7_boundary

Sunil et. al.

Yes, funny, very funny, especially Nancy running the White House via
consultations with her astrologer.  But I wonder, was the president's convenient
memory on Iran-Contra due to a real medical impairment at that time?  Or was he
just flat out lying?
We know from various sources that North was not acting on his own as a rogue
agent in his treasonous dealings that were violating the will of the American
people when Congress blocked aid to the contras.   He had the OK from the top.
 And like a good soldier he fell on his sword, taking the blame and
protecting the commander in chief

Ted

--part1_85.2e074a6.2d3094b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Sunil et. al.
<BR>
<BR>Yes, funny, very funny, especially Nancy running the White House via con=
sultations with her astrologer. &nbsp;But I wonder, was the president's conv=
enient memory on Iran-Contra due to a real medical impairment at that time?=20=
&nbsp;Or was he just flat out lying?
<BR>We know from various sources that North was not acting on his own as a r=
ogue agent in his treasonous dealings that were violating the will of the Am=
erican people when Congress blocked aid to the contras. &nbsp;&nbsp;He had t=
he OK from the top. &nbsp;And like a good soldier he fell on his sword, taki=
ng the blame and protecting the commander in chief
<BR>
<BR>Ted</FONT></HTML>

--part1_85.2e074a6.2d3094b7_boundary--