[Vision2020] Missing commandments

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:34:46 -0800

Musings on a Friday afternoon, and given that the listserve is taking
something of a theological bent.  In the Mel Brooks movie, "History of the
World Part 1", Moses is coming off the mountain with three tablets.  Just as
he proclaims "I have fifteen commandments", he drops one of the tablets and
shatters it.  He quickly says, "I have ten commandments."  Ever wonder what
11-15 were?  An admonition against topless car washes, perhaps?

                            Carl Westberg Jr.

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es