[Vision2020] Second time around

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:33:13 -0800 (PST)

--0-733458875-1073676793=:30128

Apparently my mis-typing a couple of things has gotten in the way of what I was saying
for some.

With that in mind (and corrections I feel needed to be made) I offer this a second time.
If is does not meet your needs - well, I am confident you will survive:

Number 1:

Might want to have the whole of what was said in that passage:

Proverbs 6 starting at vs. 12:

A worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth;
He winks with his eyes, he shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers;
Perversity is in his heart, he devises evil continually, he sows discord;
Therefore, his calamity shall come suddenly; suddently he shall be broken
without remedy.
These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him;
A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood;
A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil;
A false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brotheren.
My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake the law of your mother.
Bind them continually upon your heart; tie them around your neck.
When you roam, they will lead you; when you sleep, they will keep you; and when
you awake, they will speak with you.
For the commandment is a lamp, and the law a light; reproofs of instruction are the way
of life.

Sounds like some people OUTSIDE of the Church,
though I am sure they would not be comfortable admitting it.

And to further enlighten:

Proverbs 2, vs.4-7:

And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil.
It will be health to your flesh and strength to your bones.

Sounds like the man I know and call Pastor.

Number 2:
Do any of you have any stats or proof that the less advantaged in Moscow
have been under served by the PD in Latah County?  I have seen a lot of
examples being used from other states, but none of you have offered anything
from our area.

Secondly, "Those who forget the past are destined to repeat it."

In history there is recorded societies that have allowed/tolerated open gay relations,
public nudity and any other kind of debauchery you can think of....where are they now?
GONE!  The "moderns"(as they were known) in the old Greek society are a great example of just how low a people can go before they crash.  Do you really want
that for us?

Tolerance is a two way street.  You want people to tolerate your way of thinking then
you need to be willing (without persecution or going on witch hunts) to allow others
the same.

Again, surely there is some legitimate subject you could be working on that would
benefit ALL of Latah County instead of just continuing to feed in this hysteria that
seems to surrounding a certain people.

--0-733458875-1073676793=:30128

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Apparently my mis-typing a couple of things has gotten in the way of what I was saying</DIV>
<DIV>for some.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>With that in mind (and corrections I feel needed to be&nbsp;made) I offer this a second time.</DIV>
<DIV>If is does not meet your needs - well,&nbsp;I am confident you will survive:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Number 1: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Might want to have the whole of what was said in that passage:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Proverbs 6 starting at vs. 12:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth;</DIV>
<DIV>He winks with his eyes, he shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers;</DIV>
<DIV>Perversity is in his heart, he devises evil continually, he sows discord;</DIV>
<DIV>Therefore, his calamity shall come suddenly; suddently he shall be broken</DIV>
<DIV>without remedy.</DIV>
<DIV>These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him;</DIV>
<DIV>A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood;</DIV>
<DIV>A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil;</DIV>
<DIV>A false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brotheren.</DIV>
<DIV>My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake the law of your mother.</DIV>
<DIV>Bind them continually upon your heart; tie them around your neck.</DIV>
<DIV>When you roam, they will lead you; when you sleep, they will keep you; and when</DIV>
<DIV>you awake, they will speak with you.</DIV>
<DIV>For the commandment is a lamp, and the law a light; reproofs of instruction are the way</DIV>
<DIV>of life.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sounds&nbsp;like some&nbsp;people OUTSIDE of the Church,</DIV>
<DIV>though I am sure they would not be comfortable admitting it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And to further enlighten:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Proverbs 2, vs.4-7:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.</DIV>
<DIV>Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;</DIV>
<DIV>In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.</DIV>
<DIV>Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil.</DIV>
<DIV>It will be health to your flesh and strength to your bones.</DIV></DIV>
<P>Sounds like the man I know and call Pastor.</P>
<P>Number 2:</P>
<DIV>
<DIV>Do any of you have any stats or proof that the less advantaged in Moscow</DIV>
<DIV>have been under served by the PD in Latah County?&nbsp; I have seen a lot of</DIV>
<DIV>examples being used from other states, but none of you have offered anything</DIV>
<DIV>from our area.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Secondly, "Those who forget the past are destined to repeat it."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In history&nbsp;there&nbsp;is recorded societies that have allowed/tolerated open gay relations,</DIV>
<DIV>public nudity and any other kind of debauchery you can think of....where are they now?</DIV>
<DIV>GONE!&nbsp; The "moderns"(as they were known)&nbsp;in the&nbsp;old Greek society are a great example of just how low a people can go before they crash.&nbsp; Do you really want </DIV>
<DIV>that for us?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tolerance is a two way street.&nbsp; You want people to tolerate your way of thinking then</DIV>
<DIV>you need to be willing (without persecution or going on witch hunts) to allow others</DIV>
<DIV>the same.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, surely there is some legitimate subject you could be working on that would</DIV>
<DIV>benefit ALL of Latah County instead of just continuing to feed in this hysteria that</DIV>
<DIV>seems to surrounding a certain people.</DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Hotjobs: <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/mail_footer_email/evt=21482/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus">Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes</a>
--0-733458875-1073676793=:30128--