[Vision2020] Religious Knowledge

Art Deco deco@moscow.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:10:39 -0800

How is Douglas Wilson's alleged knowledge of some alleged god any more valid
than that of Wanda Barzee's (determined to be mentally unfit to stand trial
for her part in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping).

See attached story.

Wanda:

"I do not believe myself to be mentally ill or infirm or incompetent in the
eyes of the Lord," she said in the court document.

She said the experts were unable to "understand the special nature of my
relationship with God and my role as a minister and servant unto Him. ...
Their inability to understand is also a result of their different belief
system, and the influence of Satan's subtle powers on them."

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAHC5GI8PD.html

Wayne Fox