[Vision2020] The Sanctity of Marriage

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:17:55 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know if the proposed Constitutional
Amendment - the one that is designed to ban same sex
couples in committed relationships from marrying -
will still protect the rights of celebrities looking
for publicity by legally marrying an opposite-sex
friend on a dare and then having that marriage
immediately annulled?  Also, I'm concernced about such
an amendment and its effects on popular reality shows
such as "Who Wants To Marry a Multi-millionaire", "Joe
Millionaire", "For Love or Money", and Fox's sure fire
upcoming hit "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance" that I've
already set my TiVo Season Pass to record.

-Scott