[Vision2020] Can Clinton Win?(Forgetting something)

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:05:34 EST

--part1_193.24516de0.2d2a044e_boundary

All:

In the Gore v Bush 2000 election, I monitored 5-6 polls in the week before
the election.  None of them gave Gore a significant lead.  Most had Gore behind
Bush by significant margins.  We know Gore beat Bush by about half a
percentage point in the overall popular vote.  Why did major polls before the election
show Bush with a significant lead, yet none showed Gore with a significant
lead?  Is it possible polls are manipulated to create a "winners side" psychology
to stimulate momentum behind one candidate to encourage voters to be on the
winning rather than the losing side?  After all, Americans are obsessed with
winning and being number one, are they not?

Ted

--part1_193.24516de0.2d2a044e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>All:
<BR>
<BR>In the Gore v Bush 2000 election, I monitored 5-6 polls in the week befo=
re the election. &nbsp;None of them gave Gore a significant lead. &nbsp;Most=
 had Gore behind Bush by significant margins. &nbsp;We know Gore beat Bush b=
y about half a percentage point in the overall popular vote. &nbsp;Why did m=
ajor polls before the election show Bush with a significant lead, yet none s=
howed Gore with a significant lead? &nbsp;Is it possible polls are manipulat=
ed to create a "winners side" psychology to stimulate momentum behind one ca=
ndidate to encourage voters to be on the winning rather than the losing side=
? &nbsp;After all, Americans are obsessed with winning and being number one,=
 are they not?
<BR>
<BR>Ted</FONT></HTML>

--part1_193.24516de0.2d2a044e_boundary--