[Vision2020] Can Clinton Win?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Jan 2004 14:10:25 -0800

No, not Hillary.  Bill.  Below is a link to a little piece from 1992,
written prior to the election in which Bill Clinton, who was 20 points
behind the first George Bush in the June polls that year, went on to win in
November.

http://www.worldandi.com/public/1992/june/cr6.cfm

Just a little reminder that pundits know nothing.  And a change of subject
from religion, theonomy, world domination, etc.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: Rose is *not* thinking that she'd like someone to explain to her why
homosexuality is immoral.  She's thinking about how to get the car up our
half-mile unplowed driveway.  So am I.  Out of coffee.  Out of toilet paper.
  Out of cigarettes.  You don't have to be a psychic to read our minds.

providers now.  https://broadband.msn.com