[Vision2020] The Final Solution

Vision2020 Monitor body_of_christ_newsletter@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:44:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-427312459-1073245481=:82992

What Are These People Thinking?

Doug Wilson: "Have I reached the bottom yet?  Will I never get what I really desire in life: Authoritarian Power."

Greg Dickinson: "I have stood by Doug Wilson long enough.  It's time to bail out on this sinking ship."

Steve Wilkins: "Hah, do people really believe Doug Wilson when he says that slavery is wrong?  He wouldn't be a friend of mine if he actually believed that slavery is wrong."

Dale Courtney: "I have spent the last 2 years waiting for the moment when Doug Wilson would finally be revealed as a fraud."

Art Deco (Wayne Fox): "Does God exist?  I can't stand these Christians anymore."

Donovan Arnold: "All I care about is that God lets me be a homosexual.  Who cares about Doug Wilson?"

Rosemary Huskey: "Would someone please explain to me why homosexuality is immoral?"

Nick Gier: "I wonder if I stop attending the Universalist Church in Moscow, if people  would take me more seriously as a person and a thinker."

Doug Jones: "I was always smarter than Doug Wilson."

Evan Wilson: "Will God please finally take my brother Doug out of this community, so that I can get back to being a great preacher again?"

Jim Wilson: "My son Doug is an embarrassment to the family and to God Himself."

Bill London: "I hope that God has room for one more sinner in Heaven: Me."

Paul Kimmel: "I must disassociate with Doug Wilson and Christ Church as soon as politically possible."

**The fact that slavery is even debated on the Vision2020 Forum shows just how backwards Idaho really is.  After all, the last president of the University of Idaho stole millions of dollars from the state and the federal government, and you all just let him waltz out of town without so much as questioning him about it.  In the Free State Movement, several right wing groups around the country have picked a state that they would like to populate, with the intention of taking over the electorate.  Fortunately for the people of Idaho, the Free State Movement has decided on Wyoming, since it is very underpopulated at the moment.  The issue isn't slavery, Doug Wilson or Christ Church: GIVE LATAH COUNTY BACK TO THE NEZ PERCE.  THE LAND IS STOLEN, AND YOU PEOPLE ARE THE ILLEGAL INHABITANTS OF MOSCOW AND THE SURROUNDING LANDS.  YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN THAT PLACE - IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO NATIVE AMERICANS.**

It's time to close this forum.  I am asking all members of this forum to stop using this forum, as it is officially boycotted.  First Step is being officially asked to take the forum down, and the residents of Moscow and Latah County are being asked to peacefully give the land back to the Nez Perce.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

The Body of Christ

a monthly newsletter for an interdenominational America

http://www.body-of-christ-newsletter.blogspot.com/

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-427312459-1073245481=:82992

<DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG>What Are These People Thinking?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Doug Wilson: </STRONG>"Have I reached the bottom yet?&nbsp; Will I never get what I really desire in life: Authoritarian Power."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Greg Dickinson: </STRONG>"I have stood by Doug Wilson long enough.&nbsp; It's time to bail out on this sinking ship."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Steve Wilkins: </STRONG>"Hah, do people really believe Doug Wilson when he says that slavery is wrong?&nbsp; He wouldn't be a friend of mine if he actually believed that slavery is wrong."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Dale Courtney: </STRONG>"I have spent the last 2 years waiting for the moment when Doug Wilson would finally be revealed as a fraud."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Art Deco (Wayne Fox): </STRONG>"Does God exist?&nbsp; I can't stand these Christians anymore."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Donovan Arnold: </STRONG>"All I care about is that God lets me be a homosexual.&nbsp; Who cares about Doug Wilson?"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Rosemary Huskey: </STRONG>"Would someone please explain to me why homosexuality is immoral?"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Nick Gier: </STRONG>"I wonder if I stop attending the Universalist Church in Moscow, if people&nbsp; would take me more seriously as a person and a thinker."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Doug Jones: </STRONG>"I was always smarter than Doug Wilson."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Evan Wilson: </STRONG>"Will God please finally take my brother Doug out of this community, so that I can get back to being a great preacher again?"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Jim Wilson: </STRONG>"My son Doug is an embarrassment to the family and to God Himself."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Bill London: </STRONG>"I hope that God has room for one more sinner in Heaven: Me."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Paul Kimmel: </STRONG>"I must disassociate with Doug Wilson and Christ Church as soon as politically possible."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>_____________________________________________________________________</DIV>
<DIV>**The fact that slavery is even debated on the Vision2020 Forum shows just how backwards Idaho really is.&nbsp; After all, the last president of the University of Idaho stole millions of dollars from the state and the federal government, and you all just let him waltz out of town without so much as questioning him about it.&nbsp; In the Free State Movement, several right wing groups around the country have picked a state that they would like to populate, with the intention of taking over the electorate.&nbsp; Fortunately for the people of Idaho, the Free State Movement has decided on Wyoming, since it is very underpopulated at the moment.&nbsp; The issue isn't slavery, Doug Wilson or Christ Church: GIVE LATAH COUNTY BACK TO THE NEZ PERCE.&nbsp; THE LAND IS STOLEN, AND YOU PEOPLE ARE THE ILLEGAL INHABITANTS OF MOSCOW AND THE SURROUNDING LANDS.&nbsp; YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN THAT PLACE - IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO NATIVE AMERICANS.**</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It's time to close this forum.&nbsp; I am asking all members of this forum to stop using this forum, as it is officially boycotted.&nbsp; First Step is being officially asked to take the forum down, and the residents of Moscow and Latah County are being asked to peacefully give the land back to the Nez Perce.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=7>The Body of Christ</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=center>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=center><EM><FONT size=3>a monthly newsletter for an interdenominational America</FONT></EM></DIV>
<DIV align=center>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=center>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=center><A href="http://www.body-of-christ-newsletter.blogspot.com/">http://www.body-of-christ-newsletter.blogspot.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=center>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV align=center>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-427312459-1073245481=:82992--