[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #13)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:45:04 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Before I announce the contents of Update #13 to "Not On The Palouse, Not
Ever", I would like to extend my (and Rodna's) heartfelt appreciation for a
turnout at the meeting today that surpassed my desires.  We have a goal, a
direction, and (above ALL else) we are active.  In the words of one
philosopher (I am paraphrasing), "The journey of a thousand miles starts
with your first step."  Thank you so very very much.

Now, to business.  "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #13)" consists of a
link to:

"Your Eye Shall Not Pity" (By Greg Dickison) which advocates the execution
of homosexuals, non-believers, and disobedient children.  (Oooh.  This is a
keeper.)

As always, you may access this link (located at the end of "Douglas Wilson
and the Credenda Agenda")at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Take care,

Tom Hansen