[Vision2020] Is this an unwritten rule?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 10:05:11 -0800

<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I am just curious, is it an unwritten rule for the Democrats and Republicans to find the lowest form of human life in their party, nominate them, and then force the American people to choose between the two?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If it is not the policy, why do they keep on doing it?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>There is 100 times more people in the country than when Washington,&nbsp;Adams, and Jefferson were President. You would think that we would be finding 100 of each in this country. Instead, the best they can find is Bush, Nixon, Clinton, and Dean? There goes the theory of Human Evolution eh?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>