[Vision2020] Why not plain text?

Nick Gier ngier@uidaho.edu
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:37:52 -0800

Dear Visionaries:

I'm having a ball as a new subscriber of Vision2020, but I'm continually
frustrated by disjointed texts.  I learned from my very first posting (it
looked awful) that if you are using a word processing program, you should
save it in "plain text" and paste that into your e-mail.  Then it comes out
clean and nice.  But I don't know how to turn off HTML within an e-mail
program.  Is that what's happening with some messages?

I guess I won't have to respond to Dickison after all.  Way to go, the rest
of you!  Does this mean that the Forum Wilson will now have to denounce
Dickison on slavery and homosexuals?  The Forum Wilson will also have to
repudiate Wilkins, et al. as well.  Jackie, do you really want to be
associated with this ideas????

But I do have two postings up my sleeve: "Patriarchy, Possession, and
Slavery" and "Libertarianism and Christianity" (directed at Dale
Courtney).  Stay tuned. This is an absolute blast!

Happy New Year,

Nick Gier