[Vision2020] Request for event posting announcements

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 01:07:21 EST

-------------------------------1078034841

Hey People, I think it is great that people make announcements on here
regarding community activities. So I don't really want to go negative here. But I
sure would appreciate, as I am sure others that have busy schedules, a more than
48 hour notice of events.

I think if people did this they would get a higher turn out rate of the
event. I guess another one 24 hours ahead is great too, but one should be posted at
least 48 hours so people can adjust their schedule or contact others they
know that would be interested.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078034841

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hey People, I think it is great that people make announcements on here=20=
regarding community activities. So I don't really want to go negative here.=20=
But I sure would appreciate, as I am sure others that have busy schedules,&n=
bsp;a more than 48 hour notice of events. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think if people did this they would get a higher turn out rate of the=
 event. I guess another one 24 hours ahead is great too, but one should be p=
osted at least 48 hours so people can adjust their schedule or contact other=
s they know that would be interested.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>