[Vision2020] Could you live on just $575 a month?

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:23:12 EST

-------------------------------1078032192

I am wondering how many people on this server list could live on $575 a
month. How about if got you $575 a month and had no ability to work and all your
family members were dead or just left you and disowned you? Well, did you know
that most people on SSI and Disability only receive about $575 a month.

I ask you as a human being, or as a Christian, both, which ever you prefer,
if this is expectable treatment of person's with a disability? Is this loving?
Is this Christian? Is this even Human?

You can ignore this post. But at some time, it will come back in bite you in
the ass. Call it voodoo, bad Karma, God's revenge. But it will come back
around to you. It may in the form of a giant ton of bricks that leave you disabled,
it may come from you spending your last youthful days having to take care of
a loved one because the state doesn't give them enough to live on.

But I think it is the duty of every decent human being to contact their state
legislatures and urge, or more like insist, that disabled in the state of
Idaho, that are unable to work, be treated like Human Beings and be given the
dignity of a livable paycheck.

Idaho is so in the dark ages when it comes to the proper treatment of people
that cannot and do not have the ability to care for themselves. This is like
leaving a child to live on their own.

$575 is gross, disgusting, and beneath the dignity of any Human Being.

I just wanted to urge people to take action on this important issue. Idaho is
practicing Hitler-Style tactics on the mentally disabled by giving just
enough to live a miserable, undignified lifestyle that slowly eats away at their
health and dignity as individuals.

Again, I am not talking about people that are lazy, or just unwilling to do
certain types of jobs. I am talking about people that cannot think, act, and
move like normal adults.

Sincerely,

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078032192

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I am wondering how many people on this server list could live on $575 a=
 month. How about if got you $575 a month and had no ability to work and&nbs=
p;all your family members were dead or just left you and disowned you?&nbsp;=
Well, did you know that most people on SSI and Disability only receive&nbsp;=
about $575 a month.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I ask you as a human being, or as a Christian, both, which ever you pre=
fer, if this is expectable treatment of person's with a disability? Is this=20=
loving? Is this Christian? Is this even Human?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You can ignore this post. But at some time, it will come back in bite y=
ou in the ass. Call it voodoo, bad Karma, God's revenge. But it will come ba=
ck around to you. It may in the form of a giant ton of bricks that leave you=
 disabled, it may come from you spending your last youthful days having to t=
ake care of a loved one because the state doesn't give them enough to live o=
n.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But I think it is the duty of every decent human being to contact their=
 state&nbsp;legislatures and urge, or more like insist, that disabled in the=
 state of Idaho, that are unable to work, be treated like Human Beings and b=
e given the dignity of a livable paycheck.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Idaho is so in the dark ages when it comes to the proper treatment of p=
eople that cannot and do not have the ability to care for themselves. This i=
s like leaving a child to live on their own. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>$575 is gross, disgusting, and beneath the dignity of any Human Being.<=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to urge people to take action on this important issue.&nb=
sp;Idaho is practicing Hitler-Style tactics on the&nbsp;mentally disabled by=
 giving just enough to live a miserable,&nbsp;undignified lifestyle that&nbs=
p;slowly eats away at their health and&nbsp;dignity as individuals.&nbsp;</D=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Again, I am not talking about people that are lazy, or just unwilling t=
o do certain types of jobs. I am talking about people that cannot think, act=
, and move like normal adults.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>