[Vision2020] A Snake Charmer loose in City Hall

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:52:59 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01C3FD6B.4D1AB5F0

All,

I was contacted offline very graciously by Nancy Chaney who filled me in =
on the vote for annexation of the 84 acres south of Joseph Street. The =
vote went as follows: NAY Cheney and Hill  - YEA - Comstock, Hamlett, =
Pall and Mack. Absent Dickinson. From what I have heard about Mr. =
Dickinson I think he would have voted against it. What this shows us all =
is that there is no integrity coming from Comstock, Hamlett, Pall and =
Mack. Pall must have been swayed by her friends at Bennett & Associates =
who I have heard is handling the deal. The Comstock administration is =
continuing his message of "screw the dumb citizens of Moscow". He hasn't =
heard yet that we have a water problem here in Moscow. Would someone =
holler real loud in his ear and make him understand. Down south they say =
that the only way you can get the attention of some mules is to hit them =
in the head with a 2 x 4. I sure hope it doesn't come to that here.

I am including the Moscow City Council in this post so they can see that =
at least one citizen of Moscow is very pissed off about their vote on =
this!

Dick Schmidt

  ----- Original Message -----=20