[Vision2020] Ludwig Drums

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:27:35 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C3FD03.2B695B40

I spent several hours yesterday on an airplane sitting next to Chuck =
Heuck, Marketing Development Manager of Ludwig Musser the folks who =
manufacture drums. I am musically challenged, have never been to the =
jazz festival, and learned quite a bit from him. The Ludwig company sent =
26 drum sets to Moscow to the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival, no charge, =
and have been doing it for years. I learned that a "set of drums" =
consist of 5 drums and they also include all the stands, props, seat for =
the drummer and lots of spare parts including 100 drum heads. Chuck is a =
very enthusiastic guy, loves his job, and has been with Ludwig going on =
33 years. Ludwig is impressed with the Lionel Hampton festival because =
of the involvement of all the youth and from how far away they come.=20
I just wanted to pass on this little bit of how one company, that =
impressed me, is involved with the jazz festival.

Dick Schmidt
------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C3FD03.2B695B40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I spent several hours yesterday on an airplane sitting next to =
Chuck Heuck,=20
Marketing Development Manager of Ludwig Musser the folks who manufacture =

drums.&nbsp;I am musically challenged, have never been to the jazz =
festival, and=20
learned quite a bit from him. The Ludwig company sent 26 drum sets to =
Moscow to=20
the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival, no charge, and have been doing it for =
years. I=20
learned that a "set of drums" consist of 5 drums and they also include =
all the=20
stands, props, seat for the drummer and lots of spare parts including =
100 drum=20
heads. Chuck is a very enthusiastic guy, loves his job,&nbsp;and has =
been with=20
Ludwig going on 33 years. Ludwig is impressed with the Lionel Hampton =
festival=20
because of&nbsp;the involvement of all the youth and from how far away =
they=20
come. </DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to pass on this little bit of how one company, that =
impressed=20
me, is involved with the jazz festival.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dick Schmidt</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C3FD03.2B695B40--