[Vision2020] What happens when you get madder as you write.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:12:51 -0800

Rose said:

>Auntie E. has just pointed out that my last email was illiterate, that I
>consistently misspelled Matthew Espe's last name, stuck in extra
>nonsensical words
>(is that a symptom of a mind running in several directions at once), comma
>splices etc.- she did however, stop short of calling me Worm-tongue.

Good grief.  She makes me sound like the Sauron of grammar.  I have never
called or even thought of Rose as Wormtongue; she's more like a
spelling-and-comma-challenged Gimli.  Kind of short, kind of round, kind of
quick-tempered.  And don't forget the ax.  And the beard.

Joan "Wishes she were Theoden" Opyr

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/