[Vision2020] Top 12 Reasons Gays Should be Prevented from Getting Married

Jean Crawford-Evans bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:52:57 -0800

> Subject: Top 12 Reasons Homosexuals Shouldn't Marry

BTW, thanks Donovan for sending this thru, it was a wonderful bit of satire, I've been passing it along to everyone I know.

I would like to take this moment to let folk know where it came from. It was written by the folk of the Gator Gay-Straight Alliance (http://www.gatorgsa.org/) at the University of Florida. This list is now turning up all over then net :)

Jean C
 "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
     Eleanor Roosevelt