[Vision2020] highway

Pat Kraut pkraut@moscow.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:31:28 -0800

I thought it was perfectly clear what highway I was talking about and you
are the only person who has asked me. However, as to the speed limit
problems it could be any one of the connecting highways in our area. There
are too many people who cannot drive at the speed posted. The dangerous
highway has to be the one to Lewiston. I have lived here since 1961 and
there are so many deaths in that time on that highway that its been hard to
keep track. BUT, it will now not interfer with any plants that need to be
saved even tho most of those really upset already live in the place the
plants are.
I do hope this explaination helps Sunil.

Pat Kraut