[Vision2020] RE: outrage...

Shirley Pissdoff spissdoff@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:42:27 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3FAEC.CE02ED30

Thank you to all of you who gave me some insight as to where to go next. =
 Yes this person is employed by the school, however he is not a licensed =
"teacher" or does he have credentials to do so... While I was referring =
to mandatory drug testing, I meant similar to what our bus drivers must =
do... Thanks also to Saundra Lund for telling me that he would be =
employed more likely at the state level as far as his probation type =
duties are concerned. He is however an employee of the Moscow School =
district, and they have shut me down.    To W. Fox... When I refer to =
"hunting" in my last email... I mean that he literally would go and hunt =
out parties... drinking parties.  And yes  he is being allegedly accused =
to have smoked pot with children  (young adults) under the age of 18.   =
When I spoke with the MPD officer this morning, she couldnt believe =
me... She is in fact a friend of his.  I was told that an off the record =
visit would take place and to me that basically seems as though its a =
warning to "Watch out" rather than a solution to this problem.  I have =
not received a response from the state level yet, hopefully tomorrow =
will bring me more alternative ideas.    Thank you again.
------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3FAEC.CE02ED30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>Thank you to all of you who gave me some =
insight as to=20
where to go next.&nbsp; Yes this person is employed by the school, =
however he is=20
not a licensed "teacher" or does he have credentials to do so... While I =
was=20
referring to mandatory drug testing, I meant similar to what our bus =
drivers=20
must do... Thanks also to Saundra Lund for telling me that he would be =
employed=20
more likely at the state level as far as his probation type duties are=20
concerned. He is however an employee of the Moscow School district, and =
they=20
have shut me down.&nbsp; &nbsp; To W. Fox... When I refer to "hunting" =
in my=20
last email... I mean that he literally would go and hunt out parties... =
drinking=20
parties.&nbsp; And yes&nbsp; he is being allegedly accused to have =
smoked pot=20
with children&nbsp; (young adults) under the age of 18.&nbsp;&nbsp; When =
I spoke=20
with the MPD officer this morning, she couldnt believe me... She is in =
fact a=20
friend of his.&nbsp; I was told that an off the record visit would take =
place=20
and to me that basically seems as though its a warning to "Watch out" =
rather=20
than a solution to this problem.&nbsp; I have not received a response =
from the=20
state level yet, hopefully tomorrow will bring me more alternative=20
ideas.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you again.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3FAEC.CE02ED30--