[Vision2020] outrage in our schools

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:04:44 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C3FADF.27D57F20

LuJane, et al,

I do not know the author of these serious allegations or at this point care.
If the allegations are substantially true, then the author needs to supply
to Vision 2020 verifiable facts --- names, dates, actions.  If such facts
are not forthcoming then we ought consider the posting a hoax or an attempt
to divert attention from the recent appalling, spine-tingling revelations
about the Christ Church Cult by James Nelson.

When verifiable facts are confirmed and their magnitude is assessed, many of
us regardless of some of our differences can try to force action, just as we
will force action on the mysterious safe hijacking at Zume.

The allegation made is not preposterous.  A few years ago a high ranking
Moscow Police officer was dismissed (but not prosecuted) for using pot.
This officer was in charge among other things of drug law enforcement at UI.
Unsubstantiated rumor from reasonably reliable sources at the time was that
the matter was much more serious -- involving sales to and usage by other
MPD officers and sales to non-MPD people including some UI employees and
students.  [Many believe that the current city attorney, Randy Fife, by
resigning or being replaced would do all of decent Moscow citizens a huge
favor.]

Wayne Fox