[Vision2020] outrage in our schools

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane@lataheagle.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:44:55 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C3FACB.9F7E3760

is this dougie again??
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of shirley pissdoff
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:06 AM
  To: vision2020@moscow.com
  Subject: [Vision2020] outrage in our schools

  To the vision 20/20 subscribers... To my alarm and horror it has become
apparent to me that the Moscow School district and the Moscow Police
department condone drug use in our schools by their employees, by their
students,  as well as combing the two groups together for said activity.
When this course of action was brought to the attention of the appropriate
authorities, (i.e.) local law enforcement and the school district,  I was
informed that there would be an off-the record "talk" with the alleged
suspect and that the theory of "out of sight out of mind" was a practice
alive and well within our school district.   I am outraged and find this
sort of political malfeasance intolerable.  Is there not a dedication and a
priority among the members of our esteemed school district to protect our
children and provide a safe and drug free atmosphere?  And if not a priority
for the school district, should this not be among the top priority of our
law local enforcement officials?  Someone please help me with this as I am
positively at a loss as to how I am suppose to entrust these people to care
for my children when they are away from the protection of my home.

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C3FACB.9F7E3760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D045484419-24022004><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D4>is =
this dougie=20
again??</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
vision2020-admin@moscow.com=20
  [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]<B>On Behalf Of </B>shirley=20
  pissdoff<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:06 =
AM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
  vision2020@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Vision2020] outrage in our=20
  schools<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>To the vision 20/20 subscribers... To my =
alarm and=20
  horror it has become apparent to me that the Moscow School district =
and the=20
  Moscow Police department condone drug use in our schools by their =
employees,=20
  by their students,&nbsp; as well as combing the two groups together =
for said=20
  activity.&nbsp; When this course of action was brought to the =
attention of the=20
  appropriate authorities, (i.e.) local law enforcement and the school=20
  district,&nbsp; I was informed that there would be an off-the record =
"talk"=20
  with the alleged suspect and that the theory of "out of sight out of =
mind" was=20
  a practice alive and well within our school district.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am =

  outraged and find this sort of political malfeasance =
intolerable.&nbsp; Is=20
  there not a dedication and a priority among the members of our =
esteemed school=20
  district to protect our children and provide a safe and drug free=20
  atmosphere?&nbsp; And if not a priority for the school district, =
should this=20
  not be among the top priority of our law local enforcement =
officials?&nbsp;=20
  Someone please help me with this as I am positively at a loss as to =
how I am=20
  suppose to entrust these people to care for my children when they are =
away=20
  from the protection of my =
home.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C3FACB.9F7E3760--