[Vision2020] outrage in our schools

shirley pissdoff spissdoff@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:06:18 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C3FAC6.3A7D88C0

To the vision 20/20 subscribers... To my alarm and horror it has become =
apparent to me that the Moscow School district and the Moscow Police =
department condone drug use in our schools by their employees, by their =
students,  as well as combing the two groups together for said activity. =
 When this course of action was brought to the attention of the =
appropriate authorities, (i.e.) local law enforcement and the school =
district,  I was informed that there would be an off-the record "talk" =
with the alleged suspect and that the theory of "out of sight out of =
mind" was a practice alive and well within our school district.   I am =
outraged and find this sort of political malfeasance intolerable.  Is =
there not a dedication and a priority among the members of our esteemed =
school district to protect our children and provide a safe and drug free =
atmosphere?  And if not a priority for the school district, should this =
not be among the top priority of our law local enforcement officials?  =
Someone please help me with this as I am positively at a loss as to how =
I am suppose to entrust these people to care for my children when they =
are away from the protection of my home.
------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C3FAC6.3A7D88C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>To the vision 20/20 subscribers... To my alarm =
and=20
horror it has become apparent to me that the Moscow School district and =
the=20
Moscow Police department condone drug use in our schools by their =
employees, by=20
their students,&nbsp; as well as combing the two groups together for =
said=20
activity.&nbsp; When this course of action was brought to the attention =
of the=20
appropriate authorities, (i.e.) local law enforcement and the school=20
district,&nbsp; I was informed that there would be an off-the record =
"talk" with=20
the alleged suspect and that the theory of "out of sight out of mind" =
was a=20
practice alive and well within our school district.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am =
outraged=20
and find this sort of political malfeasance intolerable.&nbsp; Is there =
not a=20
dedication and a priority among the members of our esteemed school =
district to=20
protect our children and provide a safe and drug free atmosphere?&nbsp; =
And if=20
not a priority for the school district, should this not be among the top =

priority of our law local enforcement officials?&nbsp; Someone please =
help me=20
with this as I am positively at a loss as to how I am suppose to entrust =
these=20
people to care for my children when they are away from the protection of =
my=20
home.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007C_01C3FAC6.3A7D88C0--