[Vision2020] Does spanking work? To all Logos and Christ Church parents & spare the rod peopl

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane@lataheagle.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:58:30 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3F9E2.D3C712B0

I don't think any parent believes in "beating" their child. Spanking is
another matter.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Valuachild@aol.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 10:03 PM
  To: vision2020@moscow.com
  Subject: [Vision2020] Does spanking work? To all Logos and Christ Church
parents & spare the rod peopl

  Visionairies,
         I'm glad to know that there are those of you in my midst who are
educated in the ways of non-violence in communication and child rearing.
But this is an article for everyone else who continues to feel the need to
beat their children and communicate with their spouses through violence.
You continue to perpetuate the anger thrust upon you by your own parents--
by passing on to your children. This site also provides information about
the myth of "spare the rod, spoil the child" and where this comes from.  I
have met more adults who have suppressed anger from childhood, and who have
never dealt with it, especially in church member and leaders. . its truly
sad.

  Click here: Does spanking work? Yes, it does, on a young child. But only
in the short term

  Ruth Drollinger
  valuachild.com

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3F9E2.D3C712B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D462135815-23022004><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D4>I =
don't think any=20
parent believes in "beating" their child. Spanking is another=20
matter.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D462135815-23022004></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> =
vision2020-admin@moscow.com=20
  [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]<B>On Behalf Of=20
  </B>Valuachild@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, February 22, 2004 10:03 =

  PM<BR><B>To:</B> vision2020@moscow.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Vision2020] =
Does=20
  spanking work? To all Logos and Christ Church parents &amp; spare the =
rod=20
  peopl<BR><BR></FONT></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 =
face=3DArial=20
  size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
  PTSIZE=3D"10">Visionairies,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
I'm glad to=20
  know that there are those of you in my midst who are educated in the =
ways of=20
  non-violence in communication and child rearing.&nbsp; But this is an =
article=20
  for everyone else who continues to feel the need to beat their =
children and=20
  communicate with their spouses through violence.&nbsp; You continue to =

  perpetuate the anger thrust upon you by your own parents-- by passing =
on to=20
  your children. This site also provides information about the myth of =
"spare=20
  the rod, spoil the child" and where this comes from.&nbsp; I have met =
more=20
  adults who have suppressed anger from childhood, and who have never =
dealt with=20
  it, especially in church member and leaders. . its truly =
sad.<BR><BR><A=20
  href=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l43r.htm">Click here: Does spanking work? =
Yes, it=20
  does, on a young child. But only in the short term</A> <BR><BR>Ruth=20
  Drollinger<BR>valuachild.com</FONT> </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3F9E2.D3C712B0--