[Vision2020] Does spanking work? To all Logos and Christ Church parents & spare the rod peopl

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:03:03 EST

--part1_b4.287f3cb0.2d6af197_boundary

Visionairies,
       I'm glad to know that there are those of you in my midst who are
educated in the ways of non-violence in communication and child rearing.  But this
is an article for everyone else who continues to feel the need to beat their
children and communicate with their spouses through violence.  You continue to
perpetuate the anger thrust upon you by your own parents-- by passing on to
your children. This site also provides information about the myth of "spare the
rod, spoil the child" and where this comes from.  I have met more adults who
have suppressed anger from childhood, and who have never dealt with it,
especially in church member and leaders. . its truly sad.

Click here: Does spanking work? Yes, it does, on a young child. But only in
the short term

Ruth Drollinger
valuachild.com

--part1_b4.287f3cb0.2d6af197_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Visionairies,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm glad to know that there are those o=
f you in my midst who are educated in the ways of non-violence in communicat=
ion and child rearing.&nbsp; But this is an article for everyone else who co=
ntinues to feel the need to beat their children and communicate with their s=
pouses through violence.&nbsp; You continue to perpetuate the anger thrust u=
pon you by your own parents-- by passing on to your children. This site also=
 provides information about the myth of "spare the rod, spoil the child" and=
 where this comes from.&nbsp; I have met more adults who have suppressed ang=
er from childhood, and who have never dealt with it, especially in church me=
mber and leaders. . its truly sad.<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://nospank.net/n-l43r.htm">Click here: Does spanking work? Ye=
s, it does, on a young child. But only in the short term</A> <BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger<BR>
valuachild.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b4.287f3cb0.2d6af197_boundary--