[Vision2020] Lets move on

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:28:45 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01C3F958.8F217A40

Pat,

If you don't like a particular thread, delete the bits without  reading
them.

Telling people what and what not to post reeks of fear and intolerance of
ideas different from your own.  The key to an open society is freedom of
expression.  There were lots of earlier posts that were of zero interest to
me.  It only takes a second to delete each one.  I would never suggest that
someone not post just because I didn't agree with them or did not want the
subject discussed.  I doubt that anyone reads all posts carefully, anyway.

Your recent letter to the Daily News suggests that you may have another
motive for trying to crush dissent and discussion.  Your diatribe below
encourages many of us to redouble our efforts.

Wayne Fox

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat Kraut
  To: vision2020@moscow.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 2:00 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Lets move on

  I am also tired of hearing about Wilson and his church. I have read so
many false statements and stretches of the truth on this site and in the
newspapers it is disgusting. You want to talk 'not in my town' for me that
is one group not rising up to make sure we do and believe the same to the
point that spitting on windows and stealing becomes acceptabel behavior. It
has all made me wonder just when jack boots are going to be issued.
  While I don't agree with everything on this list you wouldn't agree with
everything on my list. But, we sure could work on the ones we agee about
without the sacrifice of a church.
  Lets move on.

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01C3F958.8F217A40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3>Pat,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3>If you don't like a particular =
thread, delete the=20
bits without&nbsp; reading them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3>Telling people what and&nbsp;what not =
to post=20
reeks of fear and intolerance of ideas different from your own.&nbsp; =
The key to=20
an open society is freedom of expression.&nbsp; There were lots of =
earlier posts=20
that were of zero interest to me.&nbsp; It only takes a second to delete =
each=20
one.&nbsp; I would&nbsp;never suggest that someone not post just because =
I=20
didn't agree with them or did not want the subject discussed.&nbsp; I =
doubt that=20
anyone reads all posts carefully, anyway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3>Your recent letter to the <EM>Daily =
News</EM>=20
suggests that you may have another motive for trying to crush dissent =
and=20
discussion.&nbsp; Your diatribe below encourages many of us to redouble =
our=20
efforts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3>Wayne Fox</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dpkraut@moscow.com href=3D"mailto:pkraut@moscow.com">Pat =
Kraut</A>=20
</DIV>
title=3Dvision2020@moscow.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:vision2020@moscow.com">vision2020@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, February 22, 2004 =
2:00=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Vision2020] Lets move =
on</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>I am also tired of hearing about Wilson and his church. I have =
read so=20
  many false statements and stretches of the truth on this site and in =
the=20
  newspapers it is disgusting. You want to talk 'not in my town' for me =
that is=20
  one group not rising up to make sure we do and believe the same to the =
point=20
  that spitting on windows and stealing becomes acceptabel behavior. It =
has all=20
  made me wonder just when jack boots are going to be issued. </DIV>
  <DIV>While I don't agree with everything on this list you wouldn't =
agree with=20
  everything on my list. But, we sure could work on the ones we agee =
about=20
  without&nbsp;the sacrifice of a church. </DIV>
  <DIV>Lets move on.</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0102_01C3F958.8F217A40--