[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Upcoming Events Update)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:08:45 -0800

Let's put this to rest (and out of the hands of children).

Those were not my words, Mr. Arnold.  Those were "copy and pasted" words
from the daily Today@Idaho e-mailings that are provided to all UI staff and
faculty.  If you have a beef about their "bad description of his speeches",
I suggest that you take it up with them.

http://www.today.uidaho.edu/

If you do find enjoyment by harrassing people on a listserve, I suggest that
you get out more, ok?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Soon to be Minister of Our Budweiser in Tailgating
and always
Intolerista to the Stars

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.