[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Upcoming Events Update)

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:39:21 EST

-------------------------------1077406761

My real plan is to give Tom Hansen a heart attack. With the way he types his
messages in reaction to me I think he must be red in the face all the time and
slamming his keyboard. LOL

First Mr. Hansen, I was joking. Second, I was not making fun of the Lech,
just YOUR bad description of his speeches. I have seen him in person and he is
great. I know it would make you mad, and everyone else would get the joke. Your
outlandish and childish reactions entertain me to no end and only encourage me
to continue to tease you to my delight. You are so predictable and fun to
mess with. What cheap entertainment you provide me. Thank you.

With fun love,

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1077406761

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>My real plan is to give Tom Hansen a heart attack. With the way he type=
s his messages in reaction to me I think he must be red in the face all the=20=
time and slamming his keyboard. LOL</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First Mr. Hansen, I was joking. Second, I was not making fun of the Lec=
h, just YOUR bad description of his speeches. I have seen him in person and=20=
he is great. I know it would make you mad, and everyone else would get the j=
oke. Your outlandish and childish reactions entertain me to no end and only=20=
encourage me to continue to tease you to my delight. You are so predictable=20=
and fun to mess with. What cheap entertainment you provide me. Thank you.</D=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>With fun love,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>