[Vision2020] Free Blood Cholestrol Screening

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:33:07 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C3F87F.3D6C7940

Everyone,

They are having FREE blood cholesterol screening at Wal-Mart today.

"So tell us Dick, What is your cholesterol"?
"I am happy to report is the lowest it has been in many years at 175"
The last time I had it checked last spring it was 235 but this winter we =
have been eating a lot of oatmeal for breakfast, sometimes 3 or 4 times =
a week. I will give it total credit because it went to 235 once before =
several years ago and with eating quite a bit of oatmeal I got it down =
to 185. I guess it doesn't work for everyone.

Dick
------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C3F87F.3D6C7940

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>They are having FREE blood cholesterol screening at Wal-Mart =
today.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"So tell us Dick, What is your cholesterol"?</DIV>
<DIV>"I am happy to report is the lowest&nbsp;it has been&nbsp;in many =
years at=20
<U><STRONG>175</STRONG></U>"</DIV>
<DIV>The last time I had it checked last spring it was 235 but this =
winter we=20
have been eating a lot of oatmeal for breakfast, sometimes 3 or 4 times =
a week.=20
I will give it total credit because it went to 235 once before several =
years ago=20
and with eating quite a bit of oatmeal I got it down to 185. I guess it =
doesn't=20
work for everyone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dick</DIV></BODY></HTML>