[Vision2020] Re: Question for Doug Wilson

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:18:57 EST

-------------------------------1077333537

Humm, I wonder if Doug Wilson thinks people should wear boxers or briefs? I
wonder if Doug Wilson thinks the Earth Magnetic polarity will shift in the next
20 years?

Actually, I don't give a rip what Doug Wilson thinks, assuming he does at
all, about this or any other issue. And for the life of me I cannot comprehend
why anyone would really care what he thinks about anything.

Can someone please explain to me the fascination of knowing what Mr. Wilson
thinks?
Is it boredom? I don't get it at all.

But then again I am one of those weird people that don't care what Justin
Timberlake had for breakfast either.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1077333537

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Humm, I wonder if Doug Wilson thinks people should wear boxers or brief=
s? I wonder if Doug Wilson thinks the Earth Magnetic polarity will shift in=20=
the next 20 years?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Actually, I don't give a rip what Doug Wilson thinks, assuming he does=20=
at all,&nbsp;about this or any other issue. And for the life of me I cannot=20=
comprehend why anyone would really care what he thinks about anything.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can someone please explain to me the fascination of knowing what Mr. Wi=
lson thinks?</DIV>
<DIV>Is it boredom? I don't get it at all.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But then again I am one of those weird people that don't care what Just=
in Timberlake had for breakfast either.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>